Help On Using The Best Spinner
NOTE: If none of the information below answers your question or solves your problem, please
try posting your issue at the forum first. Forum members
are very well aquainted with the software and can often answer your questions faster than our
help desk. However, if that fails, you are of course welcome to submit a support ticket to us
Full Video Tutorial Series
There is a full video tutorial series available that explains virtually every aspect of The Best Spinner.
Click here to access the Video Tutorial Series
- TAB - Moves you forward one word (or known phrase) in the current document.
- SHIFT + TAB - Moves you backward one word (or known phrase) in the current document.
- CTRL + N - Creates a new document.
- CTRL + S - Saves the current document.
- CTRL + O - Load a document from a file.
- CTRL + F - Find text within the current document.
- F3 - Repeats the last Find.
- CTRL + T - Perform Title Case capitalization on the selected text (make all words capitalized).
- CTRL + Mouse Click - If you hold CTRL and click the mouse on a word or phrase inside a block of spin-formated text,
the word or phrase you click on will be removed from the spin text.
- ALT + Mouse Click - Like CTRL-Click except it removes the synonym from ALL spin-formatted text matching the one you click in.
- CTRL + ALT + Mouse Click - Removes ALL synonyms from ALL occurrances of the group of spin-text you click on.
- ALT + Right-Arrow - Move to next block of spun text.
- ALT + Left-Arrow - Move to previous block of spun text.
Common Questions And Issues
- Do you have an affiliate program?
Of course! Click here to sign up as an affiliate.
- I get an "Application Failed to Initialize" error when trying to run The Best Spinner.
That means you need to download and install the .NET Framework 3.5. It's free from Microsoft.
Click here to download it.
- The application keeps telling me I need to update. I install the update, but it keeps telling me to update again!
This can happen when your browser doesn't recognize the new file. The first thing to do is try clearing your browser's cache
and downloading again. That usually works. However, if that doesn't work, read this thread at the forum.
It should get you taken care of.
- I can't seem to remove an item from the synonym drop-down list. How do I remove something I added by mistake?
You can't. But don't worry! As long as you unselect the item you added by accident, it won't get added to The Best Spinner's
- The synonyms list appears in the middle of the word! What gives?
This usually means that your monitor's DPI setting is set to 120 (instead of the standard 96). If you don't know what that means, don't worry. :) Just do this:
In The Best Spinner, click on the Settings and Options tab. Change the DPI drop-down box to 120. Then try and spin an article and see if the synonyms list appears in the correct location.
- How do I change my password?
You cannot choose your own password for The Best Spinner. TBS uses system-generated strong passwords in order to ensure security for all
users. However, you can have the system generate a new password for your account if you wish.
To have the system reset your password to a new one, click this link.